1.05.2010

My New Theme Song


ISTANBUL (Not Constantiople) 
by: The Four Lads

Istanbul was Constantinople
Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople
Been a long time gone, Constantinople
Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night

Every gal in Constantinople
Lives in Istanbul, not Constantinople
So if you've a date in Constantinople
She'll be waiting in Istanbul

Even old New York was once New Amsterdam
Why they changed it I can't say
People just liked it better that way

So take me back to Constantinople
No, you can't go back to Constantinople
Been a long time gone, Constantinople
Why did Constantinople get the works
That's nobody's business but the Turks

Istanbul!
Istanbul!

<3 Vada

P.S. My entire family is pissed, but this song is now stuck in EVERYONE'S heads. What can I say? It's catchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment